due to a delay in publishing this year’s Newsletter (which is outside our scope), we are here providing a “preview” of the contents we will display in our Fall 2018 Newsletter.
Thanks for your understanding.
Associate Professor of Strategy
Cass Business School
STR Division Communications Director
Links to the Announcements
- STR Mid-Career Consortium: Managing Your Evolving Career
- STR Africa – Global Business School Network 13th Annual Conference – Transforming traditional sectors
- Call for papers in Business & Society Journal
- Call For Papers — M&A Conference April 24-25, 2019 “Mergers & Acquisitions: State Of The Art In Research & Practice”
- SMLA – Strategic Management in Latin America – “How can Latin American Firms Contribute to a more Rebalanced Society”.
- 2018 and 2019 STR Managing Your Dissertation Workshop
- 2019 Annual Conference The Business Association of Latin American Studies “Lighting the Future in Latin America in Times of Uncertainty: Fostering Innovation and Employability”; International Conference on Strategic Management in Latin America.
- Wine Business Case Research Journal: Call for cases
- Call for Papers: The 2nd Toronto FinTech Conference
- Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal Special Issue on “Advancing Strategic Entrepreneurship Research through Meta-analysis”
- 32nd Annual Australian New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) Conference Managing the Many Faces of Work
- Book announcement: Strategic Management: Value Creation, Sustainability, And Performance 5th Edition (2018)
- Call for Papers Organization Science Special Issue Experiments in Organizational Theory
- Interactive Research Development Workshop and Conference Internationalization of SMEs in the Digital Age – Opportunities and Threats
- Call for Papers, Special Issue of Strategy Science: Strategy in the Digital Era
- IOM Special Issue – Digital Innovation
- Call for Papers for a Special Issue at Journal of Management Studies “Corporate Strategy and the Theory of the Firm in the Digital Age”
- Call for Papers for a Feature Topic at Organizational Research Methods “How to Conduct Rigorous and Impactful Literature Reviews?”
- Call for Papers for a Special Collection at Journal of Organization Design “Corporate Headquarters in the 21st Century”
- Entrepreneurship Theory And Practice, Special Issue Call For Papers: “ Stakeholder Theory In Entrepreneurship”
- 3rd CEIBS Strategy & Entrepreneurship Annual Academic Symposium
- Book Announcement: “Negotiating Business Narratives: Fables of the Information Technology, and Financial Trading Industries”
- 2019 Frontiers in Managerial and Organizational Cognition Annual Conference on: “Organizing, Modelling, and Categorizing in the Digital Era”- Cass Business School.